What your leaders don’t see or really understand, they can’t change.
There are many assessments to measure competency and effectiveness or to examine empowerment and engagement. What’s often missing—and a must know for success—is how your people behave when approaching their work and interacting with others.
The saying is true: It’s easy to see someone else’s strengths and weaknesses and be blind to our own. And it’s impossible to change unproductive behavior without awareness.
These assessment tools give your leaders:
- Awareness of their behaviors and impact.
- Insights about what they can do to make a bigger difference.
- Details about how to cultivate a more constructive environment.
- A roadmap for delivering better results.
Putting all pieces together to provide a complete, accurate picture of your teams.
Life Styles InventoryTM
An individual development tool, LSI uses self-assessment and 360° feedback to identify thinking and behavioral styles. This tool empowers your people to be better at everything they do. It’s valuable for:
- Exploring new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Increasing personal and professional effectiveness.
- Coping better with stress, pressure, and change.
- Strengthening problem solving skills.
- Becoming a more open-minded, creative thinker.
- Improving the quality of interpersonal relationships.
- Achieving work and self-set goals.
Leadership Impact and Leadership EffectivenessTM (L/I)
L/I gives managers and executives feedback about their leadership strategies, impact on others and how they affect performance. The product of extensive research and a 360° feedback tool used worldwide, L/I provides valuable insights into your leaders’ influence and effectiveness. It helps them confront and overcome personal barriers for achieving peak performance—for themselves, their teams and ultimately, the organization:
- Identifying gaps between perception and desired behavior.
- Understanding the implications of various leadership strategies.
- Evaluating your leadership development initiatives.
- Building a healthier organizational culture.
- Increasing organizational effectiveness.
Group Styles InventoryTM (GSI)
The GSI is the only research-based tool that provides a valid and reliable measure of how team members in groups interact with each other and approach problems and decisions. It gives group members a safe way to learn and discuss how different styles affect the group's performance.
The Group Styles Inventory results show how the group can develop itself for better synergy. It empowers team members to discover and change unproductive patterns:
- Measuring and monitoring team performance.
- Creating an environment that promotes idea-sharing and innovation.
- Sharpening team members’ analytical skills.
- Improving cooperation and communication.
- Developing better, consensus-based group decisions.
Organizational Culture Inventory®(OCI)
The world’s most thoroughly researched and widely used tool for measuring culture, OCI gives you a picture of the behaviors your staff believes are expected or implicitly required for your business. And how these behaviors influence effectiveness and engagement. It brings change to your organization by asking the right questions and supplying meaningful insights:
- Showing or validating the need for cultural transformation.
- Identifying programs that enhance strategy implementation, employee engagement and inclusion, quality and reliability and/or customer service.
- Gauging organizational readiness for culture change.
- Addressing barriers to (and enablers of) agility, adaptability, and innovation.
- Evaluating the impact of change efforts—Using the survey repeatedly to measure progress and discover what’s working and what’s not.
- Facilitating mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances.